Keeping accurate tire pressure is a necessity for good fuel economy, prolonged tire life and maximum traction off road. Introducing the new ARB Digital Tire Inflator Gauge, which is ready to provide accurate readings and inflation for your next 4WD adventure.
An accurate air pressure gauge and tire inflation equipment in your vehicle is a necessity for any four wheel enthusiast. Running the correct tire pressures for different situations and or vehicle load changes is an extremely simple operation with its large, blue backlight display, thumb operation inflator button and simple deflator bleed button.
The 23.5 inch dual swivel PVC coated braided hose and clip-on air chuck eliminates the need to bend over while airing up at the end of a long day on the trail and the backlight ensures you know the exact pressures no matter if it is day or night when you are airing up.
- Large LCD Digital readouts with blue backlight
- Battery indicator
- Multiple measurements (Scale: 0-200 PSI / 0-14 Bar / 0-1400 KPA)
- Rubber bump guard to protect against drops and knocks
- Coated thumb trigger
- 23.5 inch dual swivel PVC coated braided hose
- Push on chuck type
- Accuracy to /- 1 PSI within 25-75 PSI range
- Max Supply pressure – 350 PSI, 240 KPA
- Up to 200 hours runtime on set of batteries
- 1/4 NPT Female (suites ARB fittings, included)
- Batteries – x2 AAA (supplied)
- Battery Life – up to 200 hours
- Auto switch on and auto switch off
- Without Hose – 8.2″ L x 2.95″ W x 2.95″ H
- With Hose – 29.5″ L x 2.95″ W x 2.95″ H